Monday, April 20, 2009

Forgetting

Have you ever wanted to forget something so terribly badly that you actually did?
Well, if I have, I would never know.
LoL.
But this one incident makes me wish I never started talking to him.
And it's made me think, I've heard of the brain doing some crazy stuff to keep the body safe.
Like, an internal safety switch. If something hurts so bad, traumatized you to a degree that you would no longer be able to function, your brain presses the delete key.
It never happened.
And you go on your merry way.
I can only imagine it wouldn't be that simple.
But yeah, it would be easier if none of this shit ever happened in the first place.
I wouldn't be stuck here, him on my mind...when he has no right to be.
Life is just too effing complicated.

No comments:

Post a Comment