Sunday, September 4, 2011

So Far Gone

The semester has begun and I'm as busy as ever.
This should be no surprise by now, but I'm always consumed by my work and studying...and I can never get used to getting off of break mode. I've been doing this for years, you would think I would know by now, right? Oh well.
Life is well...as it should be. I'm having problems in my love life, as well, however.
I guess time will only tell how it all goes.
I'm sorry about how bad this is, I haven't been writing since I went to Cape Cod and since I moved in for the semester, well...life has just been rough. Let's leave it at that. At the same time, I've started following all of my new friends on here, and it's come to the point where I feel I should probably be doing something on here. I feel so much like a bum. I need to get more inspiration....as soon as I have more time to think and breathe....come on Cornell!
Life will go on. Someday soon.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment