Sunday, November 29, 2009

Guilty Pleasure...

So I have a confession to make...
As many know, I love to read, a lot. And though I haven't had much of a chance to read books from the list, you know...the list, the bucket list of books that must be read in this lifetime, I have been finding time for immature young adult fiction books, especially dealing with the fantastical. I really love it. The adventure and drama...but I'm so tired of the language...language that I've been reading for years. I need something more advanced, but I want it to stay within the realm of...well, fantasy. =] Not so much SciFi, but you know. I still want drama, and plot, and characters, and magic and legends and whatnot...but I want everything to be taken up a notch or two...any suggestions my faithful readers?

2 comments:

  1. The luxe by anna something
    Getting rid of matthew by Jane Fallon
    Stephanie Plum novels by Janet Evanovich (<3)
    The tulip Touch Anne Fine
    I read too much of a wide range, basically cant think of anymore atm blog me if you want anymore

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anything by H.P. Lovecraft. "The Call of Cthulhu" is an amazing short story.

    ReplyDelete