Saturday, June 25, 2011

Cars 2

I know this is a movie geared towards children, and it did a good job. But it has a couple of good lessons for adults as well, something that I hope I can take from this movie and put into my life.
Without ruining the movie for anyone who hasn't seen it yet, I just want to say that the movie strongly upholds friendship. We see Mater and McQueen have a fight, but we also see them get back together, because that's what best friends do, right? I'm sure many of us think that. But the big thing to grasp here is that we all make mistakes, and that real friends don't intentionally hurt one another. We have to remember forgiveness is essential to every relationship we will ever have, and that friends are the best things we can come by in life. True friendships are rare and should never be forgotten.
Forgive your friends, accept them for who they are, and life will be kind for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment