Tuesday, June 21, 2011

We the People

It's sad when corporations are considered freer than we are. We are people, right? Are they more a person than we could hope to be?
I think it's kind of ridiculous that big corporations get bigger breaks than we could ever hope to have anymore.
If you think about the whole Walmart thing, you would begin to see how big a reach money can have, apparently you can not only buy out politicians, but you can buy judges too. Soon enough you can buy out entire police forces too....this sounds very mob like, to me.
When did this start? When was it that I was no longer a priority to my government? I don't know, and I'm not sure we can rally enough people to agree so that we can even have an IMPACT on this new thought process the government is taking up. It's a new Guilded Age. Peasants against peasants. That's how they keep the peace. They pit us against one another just long enough so that they can pull something off while we're busy fighting, and we would NEVER KNOW THE DIFFERENCE.
This is the scariest thing on Earth.
I want out of this Country. As soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment