Friday, January 14, 2011

So far away...

Have you ever missed someone so much you can actually feel them in your arms?
That your heart longs so much, that it hurts your body, and your brain relieves your pain with a simple hallucination?
Sleeping together is never a problem.
Safe in his arms I fall into both wild dreams and short nights.
I'm always awoken by his kiss in the morning.
His tenderness and thoughtfulness inspire me.
I wish, at this very moment, to be beside him.
To caress his scratchy face and soft head of hair.
I wish, more than anything, that he was holding me close as we both fall asleep to the soft mumblings of the television.
To lie awake with one of his arms wrapped around my waist and the other beneath my neck, supporting my head.
I wish we were together tonight, and for the rest of the weekend.
To enjoy each others company now and forever more.
To be with him always.
As he is constantly in my heart, mind, and soul.
I wish to wander his dreams tonight, as he does mine.
For his dreams to become my home, as he lives in mine.
He's everywhere around me, and I wish to be that for him.

I know I love him, and tonight I've seen how he loves me. :)
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment